Thursday, January 25, 2007

About those chips...

I never did order those labels, so they still look the same. I never tried to renegotiate the deal to let me play poker online for money (eventhough I think I've found my profit game, low blind, no-limit hold'em). And I doubt I will, what with the ridiculous Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 and all. Of course, that doesn't prohibit me, or anyone else, from playing, or even gambling, online. But it does prohibit US banks from doing money transfers to or from online gambling sites. Of course, it's not that simple, but you get the main jist. Anyway, that makes it a lot more difficult to get money to and from the poker sites I would play at.

I'm still planning on getting those labels, though.

Good night.

Again.

No comments: